A.G. Automotive & Diagnosis has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Reseda, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and A.G. Automotive & Diagnosis customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Chani Thammasan, 07/21/2023
Excellent services!! Came here to get my axel replaced they were able to fix it so quick and for such a great price. Tammy and Chuck are soooo incredibly nice. I been having issues with my keys and when I picked up my car Chuck offered to look into the key problem for me, I didn't even ask or bring it up! He stayed after closing time to help look into the issue, sooo kind. I will be a regular here now!