A.G. Automotive & Diagnosis has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Reseda, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and A.G. Automotive & Diagnosis customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Phillip Pucciarello, 01/09/2023
If you're in this area use these guys. Their quote is the price. If anything comes up they are quick to reach out explain situation and price change before moving forward. Excellent service and fair pricing. I recommend this place . They will not try sell you anything that does not need to be repaired. I would recommend this place to car novices and experts. All around Great job. Thank you!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: